As parents, we know arts activities are an amazing way to develop our children creativity and imagination, but sometimes it can get very messy and we don’t know how to keep the space clean and tidy. Art with kids does not have to be messy. This article from Meri Cherry unveiled 10 very useful tips when playing with your kids :
- Use a tray: it will help to create a working space for your little one and keep your table protected.
- Bucket of water is your new best friends
- Spray bottles and squeeze bottles are a fantastic kid friendly way to store and use art supplies
- Hanging your child’s artwork is everything
- When using glue on paintbrushes, make sure the bristles are plastic
If you are interested and want to know all tips , read the complete article from Meri Cherry Blog.